Southern Helsinki Adult Education Centre (ETKO) is an educational institute open to everyone, offering study and hobby courses in the heart of Southern Helsinki.
REGISTRATION FOR COURSES
1. Explore the course offerings by choosing Courses in the green bar.
2. You can search a course by a course name, a course number or the teacher’s name using the Search courses field.
3. For more details on the course, click on Further Information. To register for a course, click Register.
4. Go to the Shopping Basket, where you will see the course you have chosen. You can collect multiple courses and pay all at the same time. Fill in your participant information.
5. Click Submit Registration. You will receive a confirmation of a successful online registration to your email address.
6. Click Instructions for more information on enrolling.
7. You can also register at the office during office hours: Albertinkatu 25 A, 7th floor. Press the buzzer at the front door (Kvs/ Etko)
Pay the course fee
- Online during registration - easy and effortless
- In a bank or online bank within 30 days of registration. Please remember to print the invoice you received during registration or make a copy of the payment information. Pay the course to the account FI8150000120403414 / Kansanvalistusseura sr / Etelä-Helsingin kansalaisopisto. Please always remember to use a reference number.
- At the above address during office hours
CANCELLING THE REGISTRATION
You can cancel your registration free of charge no later than 14 days before the start of the course. Not attending the course and / or not paying the course fee are not counted as a cancellation. A course which has not been cancelled is invoiced, even if you have not attended the course.
More information on registration can be found on the Instructions page