1. If you enroll for a course, you will have to pay a course fee. Fee shown in online enrolment is standard fee for employed persons but reduced fee for pensioners, students and unemployed persons will be applied before sending an invoice.
2. The invoice will be sent by post to home address. Course fees that are not paid by the due date will be transferred to a debt collection agency.
3. In case you use a Smartum liikuntaseteli (exercise voucher), Smartum liikunta- ja kulttuuriseteli (voucher for cultural and exercise activities), Tykykuntoseteli+ voucher, Eazybreak-mobiiliseteli or ePassi
to cover your course fee you will receive an invoice which you must pay at the town cash office, os. Rantakatu 5 D, 3. krs
4.If you want to cancel your enrolment, you must contact our office tel. 040 135 6779 or 040 135 6780 or via Internet latest three working days before the course starts. In case you cancel your enrolment later than that or do not cancel it at all, we must charge a cancellation fee of 10 €. If you want to stop attending a course, in addition to letting the teacher know you must always contact the Raahe-Opisto office. No course fees will be returned.
5. In case Raahe-Opisto cancels a course you will be informed about it by a text message about a week before the start of the course. We will not send to the persons enrolled any additional info or study material before the course begins. We will contact you only in case the course you have enrolled for will be cancelled or you have been on a waiting list and a study place has become available. We hope you will submit your mobile phone number when enrolling because we usually inform students of cancellation of courses by calling on the phone and of changes in courses by text message.
6. Please read the Raahe-Opisto enrolment instruction at www.raahe.fi/raaheopisto.
7. In case your course fee will be paid not by you, but by your employer or someone else, you must fill in payer’s contact information on the personal data form (Laskutusosoitetiedot).