TO REGISTER FOR THE COURSE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Read through our course offer on the internet or from the printed booklet distributed by post. You will find all the information about our courses there. If there is no internet registration for a particular course, specific registration instructions are given under the course description.
2. Choose a course you want to register to from the registration webpage. You can register to more than one course at the same time.
3. When you have chosen a course, a personal information form will open. Fill in the form and submit it online. Please write your full Finnish social security number.
4. If the course is full, you can get a place on the waiting list. Write down your registration number, so that you can check the course information later. opistopalvelut.fi/kirkkonummi/check_registrations.php
5. By registering for the course, you are accepting the liability to pay the course fee. The invoice will be sent to your home address by post.
6. No further information nor materials will be sent to students before the beginning of the course. Students will be contacted only if there are changes to the course information or if a course place has been freed to those on the waiting list.
Our registration webpage is using cookies. Please make sure that there are allowed. To check if your browser allows cookies:
-Choose Tools in your web browser
7. You can cancel your registration online up to 7 days before the course starts. To cancel your registration go to the registration webpage, fill in your registration number and the course number and use the cancellation link. You always get a confirmation of the cancellation to your email.