If you load the page before the enrolment begins, please reload it after enrolment has begun.
Get acquainted with the curriculum on the Internet pages or in the distributed program. You will find detailed information about the courses there.
1. Choose from the pages the courses you want to enrol for. You can simultaneously enrol for several courses.
2. Fill in all information about yourself carefully in the registration form and send it. To ensure the billing, we need your social security number in full. The form will be opened automatically when you have chosen your course. If the form does not appear, check your browser options, instructions below.
3. If the course is full already, you can reserve a place in the queue. Write down your enrolment number. With the number, you can check what courses you have enrolled for.
4. If the course is full, you will be placed in the queue. Write down the enrolment number. With the number, you can check what courses you have enrolled for.
5. When enrolling, you agree to pay the course fee. The bill will be sent to your address.
6. No other information about the courses will be sent to you before the course begins. The adult education centre will only contact you if there are changes regarding the course or if you are moved from the queue.
Sign up per telephone tel. 09-5056 274 during opening hours and on the Internet 24/7.
The swimming fee is included in the course fee for the courses in the Swimming Hall.
The course can also be paid with Sportti- or Kulttuuripassi or Smartum saldo when you sign up via the Internet.
The unemployed, practical nurses, disability pensioners and refugees receive a 50% discount by showing proof of their situation no later than the same day the course begins. Practical nurses who have valid contracts with the city of Kauniainen can participate for free in gymnastics groups. Students or pupils studying in Kauniainen can receive a 50% discount if the course is a part of their studies. Discount is not granted for one-off payments, courses at cost price (M/U) and cooking courses. All courses in Finnish and Swedish are free if the course is included in your integration plan; contact our office in that case.
Students are not insured by the adult education centre.
The teacher can be absent one time during the term without the class being repleced.
One lesson is 45 minutes.
Before registration, please note the following things:
1. When you register you commit to paying the course fee.
2. If you do not pay on the Internet or with ePassi, we will send you a bill. You can also order electronic invoices from the city of Kauniainen if you do not want paper invoices.
Bambora PayForm (Paybyway Oy, business-id FI24865594) is the payment facilitator of the online shop, and it is a payment facilitator authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland. The payment process is conducted in the online service of Bambora PayForm. Bambora PayForm / Paybyway Oy is shown as the payment received in the bank account listing and in the invoice. Paying with Bambora PayForm is safe. All information is exchanged through secured connections.
The trade happens between the online customer and the online shop. The online shop is responsible for all obligations related to the trade.
Read more about Bambora PayForm: http://www.bambora.com
4. Payment methods
With Bambora PayForm you can pay your order by an Internet banking account, a payment card (credit/debit). The following methods of payment are supported: Osuuspankki, Nordea, Danske Bank, Säästöpankki, Aktia, Paikallisosuuspankit, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, and Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Debit MasterCard payment cards.
5. Contact Bambora PayForm
Bambora PayForm, Paybyway Oy (business-id FI24865594) E-mail: email@example.com Telephone: +358 29 300 5050 (workdays 9-16) Address: Äyritie 12, 01510 Vantaa, Finland
Cancelling has to be done no later than seven days before the course begins to tel. 09-5056 274.or by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, After that, we will charge the whole course fee. The registration to a course can also be cancelled via the Internet. Cancelling has to be done to the office, not to the teacher.
7. If the adult education centre cancels the course, the student will be sent an SMS before the course begins.
8. Acquaint yourself with the adult education centre’s enrolment instructions on http://www.kauniainen.fi/en/culture_and_leisure/adult_education_centre and the instructions for the Internet enrolment.